Ayurveda ways of living to improve immunity
Myself being an Ayurveda Doctor and my family, have been practicing the following to improve our immunity system.
- Drink only water boiled with one small piece of ginger and five leaves of tulsi.
- Exercise daily.
- Consume daily two Gooseberry.
- Use plenty of turmeric powder and curry leaves in food.
- Reduce chilly, sour and salty foodstuffs.
- Daily clear your bowels. Make a habit of urinating every three hours.
- Fumigate the house and surroundings twice daily with neem leaves, tulsi leaves, mustard seed burnt with sambrani.
- Don't freak the mind ,keep faith and use techniques like prayer, yoga etc., which keeps the mind in good spirits.
Sleep for minimum six hours.
- Bath twice daily, especially with Nalpamara powder.
- Avoid food that cause abdominal discomfort and consume food according to one's hunger at the same time daily.
By : Dr. Dinesh KS
Professor , Ayurveda College,Kottakkal